Friday 17 October 2014

On Our Way

I am sat here currently surrounded by boxes, with my other half patiently waiting to dismantle my computer and desk but I wanted to write a quick post as I am not sure when I will have access again.

Thankfully I should be able to keep up with all your blogs as I have the bloglovin' app on my phone, however I seem to remember it was a pain to leave a comment on blogs the last time I tried. 

I hope you all have a good few weeks and I am trying to see not having a computer for a while as a positive...perhaps I will get plenty of stitching done? Heehee.

All keep well and safe and I should imagine I will have plenty of stories to tell on my return to the bloggy world.

This, my final post from England!

Scotland, here we come! :)

Emma xx

13 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move, Emma, can't wait to hear about all your moving adventures on your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your move and enjoy settling in at the new place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with your move and all goes well.
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a save move Emma.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your move. Take your time to settle down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your move dear..
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Safe journey, wishing you happiness and lots of fun times in your new country lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore England and Scotland. I Wish all the best for your new life. I look forward to see new xxx.
    Ciao buona fortuna.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Safe journey ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck Emma! See you when you're back up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Buona fortuna e torna presto!

    ReplyDelete