Saturday, 6 August 2016

...Then Came the Honeymoon!

Hi all!

Thank you to everyone who left such lovely comments on my last post, I glad you enjoyed the pictures from our special day!

A couple of weeks after the wedding came the Honeymoon! Starting with a night in Barcelona followed by a twelve day cruise before another night in Barcelona before heading home!

We had a fantastic time and didn't want to come home - even planning our next cruise while on the ship, haha. Maybe in another couple of years :)

Here is a few photos from our fantastic honeymoon!











As for stitching I have started to watch some floss tube again and having a think about what I want to work on - yep, so far its only got as far as thinking about it, but that is an improvement on the last couple of months.

Perhaps I will be back in a couple of weeks with some stitching to show, in the mean time I need to sit down and read all your blogs to see what you have all been up to!

Emma xo

14 comments:

  1. Oh Emma, your pics are gorgeous...what am amazing honeymoon! You two look so happy and relaxed, what a beautiful vacation.
    I am so happy for you <3
    Thanks for the update and the pics
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting! I have never been on a cruise. Now back to reality, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a wonderful honeymoon. Good luck with the stitching plans

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very happy for you.
    I'm sure that it was a very beautiful trip. I wish you all the best.
    I look forward to see your future cross stitch projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Honeymoon! Lovely photos. I went to Barcelona many years ago and really liked the city. Have they finished the cathedral yet?
    I'm having a Summer Linky Party tomorrow if you want to join in. Details on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... that must have been so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... What a gorgeoous pics of your honeymoon... That must have been an outstanding trip. I know the feeling of not wanting to go home.. I always had that on my holidays.. Specially my holidays in the United Kingdom... Still miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds amazing! Looks like you had a lot of fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful pictures. I do love to Cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww it looks like you had fun! Great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Emma I find your blog from our common friend June...Congratulations for your wedding...I see your photoes of that day...ohhh beautiful!!I love Scotalnd crocc stitch and crochet...I follow your good blog!!Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your honeymoon led you to some wonderful places. You must have been over the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a fabulous honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete