Friday 27 November 2015

Bucket List Friday - Five Places to Visit Before I Die

Greetings!

Something a little different today - Keebles asked the question, and travel is one of my passions so I just had to join in this week!

Like many people I sadly don't have the funds/time to travel as much as I would like, but that doesn't stop a girl from dreaming! Here is my top five (in no particular order)

#1 Reykjavik, Iceland.

This has been a long standing destination on my list, and I dare say in the next year or two I may finally get the opportunity to cross it off my list! It's only a short two hour flight from where I am and I think the place looks truly magical.


#2 Disneyland, Paris

Considering I have visited Walt Disney World in Florida a number of times which is a 8 - 9 hour flight to me it seems ridiculous I have still yet to take a trip to Disneyland, Paris (a mere <2 hour flight). I love Disney, what more is there to say?


#3 Venice, Italy

Another place I have wanted to visit for years, I think Italy as a whole is a place I could happily visit time and time again. Thankfully this one will be crossed off next year, as this is one of the stop off points on our Honeymoon!


#4 New York City, USA

Again, another which has been on the list for a long time. I always said I would go for my 30th Birthday, but with the Wedding and Honeymoon next year that won't happen now. Perhaps I can aim for my 40th ;)


#5 Cocos (Keeling) Islands

This was another potential Honeymoon destination for us. With a population of less than 600 people I think it would be an ideal place to just escape from day to day worries and relax. In reality I would probably be bored after two or three days. I don't really do beach holidays, we aren't the sunbathing type. Perhaps once I am retired and too old to do anything else haha.


Emma xo

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic places
    World is a paradise
    Ciao Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really neat Emma. Perhaps I should dream. I have never even allowed myself, as money is not there AT ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are travel twins! Iceland is my no 1 destination too. Beautiful photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I have actually considered Iceland myself for the Northern Lights. I was really surprised at how beautiful NYC actually was and I can't wait to go back someday! Thanks for joining me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices! I'm with you on #5, I'd be bored right now on a beach vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice choice. My sister-in-law went to New York for her 50th earlier this year and they did Venice for their big wedding anniversary.

    ReplyDelete