Wednesday 26 March 2014

Small SAL - March Report

It's that time again to share my project for the Small SAL hosted by Stitching Lotus!

This month I really wasn't sure what I wanted to stitch for my project, then my subscription copy of the latest Crosstitcher arrived with the cutest free gift, and so, my decision was made for me :)

It stitched up very fast and I think it looks great!


I even had a little model wanting to take part in my photo shoot ;)


I'm going to use this little note book for jot down names of patterns etc I see and where I saw them, I have a bad habit of finding something then forgetting where/who it was from!

Till next time!

Emma xo

20 comments:

  1. E bellissima la tua agenda ricamata, m anche questo bel gattone.
    Un caro saluto, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finish on the notebook, I do think they are getting better with their cover gifts.
    Adorable cat too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finish! It looks adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice idea :) and a sweet finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty finish. I love your model too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice stitching and awesome cat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the cute finish Emma. I love your helper.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cute finish Emma. Your helper is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute :)
    indeed, it was the perfect idea....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice work and your helper is so lovely :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh such a cute stitch! And a cute upside down heart on your model too :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg How regal does your model look. I love the pose, it really sets off your small project perfectly. Good job!
    Alicia xo

    ReplyDelete