Sunday 15 December 2013

Christmas Crosses!

Hello!

I'm glad so many of you enjoyed my Christmas Advent day on Thursday, and even more happier to hear that the joy of Yorkshire Puddings spreads overseas too ;D hehe.

Also welcome to my new followers, I hope you enjoy your visits here to see my stitchy work!

Well, despite been busy busy with all things Christmas I managed to get a little bit of stitching done today. I continued work of part three of the Lizzie Kate Christmas sal.

Excuse the Shadow!
Not all that much done, but I'm glad to be back working on this again. I would love to have this done by the New Year but not sure how realistic that is going to be.

Other than that I have been doing some updating on my blog, there are three new tabs at the top which are SALs I am taking part in next year. Not quite finished with it yet, once everything is finalised I will make another post with all the details, you never know you might want to join in some of them too!

This coming week I have Secret Santa at work on Wednesday, Exchanging gifts with my Mum on Thursday, the main food shop is due for delivery on Saturday then Mini Christmas with my friends on Sunday! Phew, I am tried out just thinking about it!

 I did manage to find a frame for my friends present, however I missed the delivery of it as I was at work, I thought it would have fit through the post box to be honest, but apparently not! It is due for another delivery next Saturday so I am cutting it a bit fine, so fingers crossed it looks good!

Emma xo

27 comments:

  1. Great progress on the LK sampler and I love your new blog pages! You are working on some lovely projects next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am looking forward to next year already :)

      Delete
  2. I like your project very much. I haven't done anything by Lizzie Kate yet, and should probably keep it that way ... for now in view of starting Stitch from Stash SAL. I think I need to dedicate some time to my tabs too. Otherwise I will probably forget everything I have signed up for. I like your side bar checker ... might need to steal some ideas. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! For a change I feel organised, I'm really looking forward to the Stitch from Stash sal - will be interesting to see if I can keep to it!

      Delete
  3. This one always brings a smile to my face, yours is coming along a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that design!!! So gorgeous!!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it might be my favourite Lizzie Kate to date!

      Delete
  5. Great progress! Off to check out those new pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely design! Great progress too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful progress on the Lizzie Kate sampler! Fingers crossed you can finish it before the New Year, I bet it will look gorgeous and so festive :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it would be really great to sneak in one more finish for the year! x

      Delete
  8. Emma,
    Your stitching piece is looking great! I have this one and need to get started on it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking good! You never know you might find yourself with a few good stitching hours over the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I have taken a day off work for my birthday on the 31st so it might mean a last minute sprint to the finish line!

      Delete
  10. I'm pretty sure you'll find time to stitch during the holidays :D This LK project is awesome and the facric u are using is gorgeous!
    I seee lots of SALS on the sidebar for 2014. I gave myself a challenge for the next year too but I'm still waiting for the postman to give me the new giant pattern i'm gonna stitch. :D Take care! Wish you a great week!
    XOXO, Isa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The fabric is from polstitches, it is my first time using their fabric but won't be the last I'm sure!

      Delete
  11. Very beautiful stitching ;)))))
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  12. This porject is so lovely. A friend of mine is also stitching it so that I have seen it in person.
    Once the holiday stress is over you'll be able to stitch to your heart's content.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous design !
    you're stitching it very well, it's very beautiful
    definitely love that fabric you chose =D
    have a very Merry Christmas dear Emma
    things will calm down after the Holidays (let's hope :D)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great progress, it is a lovely stitch.
    I adore the fabric.
    Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful progress Emma.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the progress and also the fabbie is perfect too ... hope you have a great Christmas and a very Merry New year tooo :) love mouse xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete