Thursday 30 August 2012

#24 I did it again...

I must confess. I had a moments weakness. I indulged in more HAED charts...(you can find them and many, many more HERE)


Mini Christmas Mailbox
Mini Berry Branches


Mini The Black
Well, what can I say?! They have a sale on! How can a girl refuse...Mini The Black is already calling me but I must resist...I will..maybe...

In other news, I think I have decided on which chart to stitch for my Brothers wedding, the more I looked at it the more I liked it and decided it was the most them. So, its going to be choice #3 The Bike Couple! I'm not sure if the chart has a name, but it was in 365 Cross Stitch Designs which I bought last year. I do know the chart is by Joan Elliott though.


I must say, thank you very much for taking the time to read and vote, it is much appreciated :)

Emma xo



9 comments:

  1. Hello Emma; Frankly speaking "Mini Christmas Mail Box" captured my eyes!

    Happy for the chosen pattern which is also I voted for :))

    Greetings,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I loved Christmas Mail Box the moment I saw it - I just HAD to have it, maybe my aim will be to get it stitched by Christmas 2013 ;)

      Delete
  2. Those designs are beautiful :) HAED are always awesome but... looks so big!!!! heheheh Have fun stitching!!! :)

    Fun choice!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Nia you should try one - they are easier than they look, promise!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Haed designs. I'm too afraid to tackle a Haed.
    I love the wedding sampler you chose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww no you should try one - a mini, SK or QS is a great starting point - all full stitches and no backstitch :D

      Thank you, I am hoping to get all the materials for it after payday so I can make a start :)

      Delete
    2. Could you also link me your blog - I would love to see it! :)

      Delete
  4. Great design for your brother and his fiance. I love Joan Elliott's work.
    Lovely HAED's too,especially Christmas Mailbox, that's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute chart for your brother's wedding. I can't wait to see it take shape. :D

    ReplyDelete