Sunday 1 November 2015

Boris joins the Cat Party!

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I hope you have all had a pleasant weekend? Mine has been pretty relaxed, we went out for some shopping and a meal yesterday then today I have just stitched away and watching the Bob Ross marathon on Twitch - love it!

So, as expected the next cat didn't take very long at all. After coming home yesterday evening I sat down and managed to complete all the cross stitch in the cat, then today stitched up the bowl then added the back stitch to both the cat and bowl.


I think this little guy is so cute!


So as last week this will now go away until next weekend when the next cat will be stitched - so far this rotation seems to be working out well for me.

In other news I won £50 on the national lottery! Woo! So of course that has been very wisely spent on stitching stash :)

First I picked up this PDF chart from Etsy;


It's a super geeky Fallout pattern which I plan on stitching up for me and David for our wedding. I still can't decide on what fabric to use though - I don't want anything too bright.

Next I got a few more charts I've had my eye on for a while;

This is To Have and To Hold by Country Cottage Needleworks.


Again, this is for mine and David's wedding - I know why the heck do we need two wedding pieces?! But I plan on the Fallout one been for our computer/geek room while this one will probably hang in the hall or living room.

Next was At The Met by Mirabilia. I've loved this one since I first saw it. No idea when I will stitch it though!


Lastly was A Little Luck from Lizzie*Kate. I think this is a fun little stitch and I plan on stitching this one in March for St Paddy's Day, fingers crossed this shouldn't take me too long.


I've also bought some hand dyed fabric from Crafty Kitten as she has had a sale on, but I will share that with you once it arrives.

Plan for the week? To continue on Lily!

Until next time!

Emma xo

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful cats
    Wow you are thinking great projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress Emma and lovely new stash. I don't blame you for treating yourself with your winnings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cat, great new stash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win, Emma! And what better way to spend it than on lovely new stash? Please don't forget to show us you new fabric when it arrives! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new cat and congrats on winning the lotto! I think a nice subtle variegated fabric would look good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the win Emma. Love your new stash and kitty.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great new charts, such a variety too. You're doing well on the cats too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your wedding charts that you have chosen and yay for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like your new charts, the cats are cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. Squee! The kitten is adorable.
    What great treats you got yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on winning. And you spent the money really wisely, lol. Great new stash, Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  12. just love the cat design. great win wisely spent

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful stitching progress. Love your new stash, congrats on the win!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Boris is adorable, and I love the bowl of food with the fish on it!
    Congrats on your win and new stash.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you reached your goal with the cat and congrats on your win! Of course you spent it on stash, and great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cats are so adorable! What a fun piece to work on.

    Congrats on your winnings.. you've used the money quite wisely I would say!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your winnings - can't think of anything better to spend it on. Great choices

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the new cat and bowl! Too cute. Congrats on your win and so glad you were forced to spend it on stash. Great stash of course too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow i gatti sono bellissimi! Mi piacciono tantissimo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your money is very well spend I see.. All cute items. I love the Mirabilia lady.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice stash you spent your winnings on. Cute tiny kitty guy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Woohoo! Congrats on winning! That's some great stash you've just bought. The new little cat is absolutely adorable :D

    ReplyDelete